You smoke other's lives You smoke other's lives

not bad

The animation is pretty good, but I really don't understand how this is anti-smoking. Are you trying to say cigarettes are living things and we're killing them? Weird..

demonicsunship responds:

The cigarettes represents PEOPLE who don't smoke. The message is that smokers affect their lives too. secondary smoke.

Kook & Lester's Foray 1A Kook & Lester's Foray 1A

ren & stimpy

It seemed like a Ren & Stimpy rip-off at first, but you did things your own way story-wise. You just borrowed a lot of styling from John Kricfalusi. Nothing wrong with that... he's a good inspiration to follow!

Deformables Zombie WarIII Deformables Zombie WarIII

can't get enough

great toon... how long until part iv?

newgrounds history quiz newgrounds history quiz

meh

restarting is alright for failing or passing the test, but you should try the action "stopSound()" first, so that the music isn't being looped over itself if someone wants to play the test again. plus, there should be a reward of some kind, and a screen telling you if you got a question wrong before taking you back to the start page.

acedareaper responds:

i know how to stop sounds i just forgot to put the final button in it

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

glitch

The game was awesome, a bit long but engrossing. I'm a little frustrated though that I got to the boss and the game glitched out on me. Fancy Pants got stuck in the falling position. I could only move left and right and couldn't jump or take damage, so I couldn't even kill myself to start over. So I got all the way to the end without the prize of seeing the ending.

dodge 1.1 dodge 1.1

not too shabby

Pretty good for a first try. It lacks a lot of challenge; the levels should get progressively harder. For example, have more asteroids enter at various sec into the game, or maybe throw an enemy in there to spice things up. Also, a bug: hold [Down] and every asteroid can be avoided without trying. Really, mechanically and aesthetically, not bad for a first game.